Your personal data will be treated as co-holders of the treatment by the following companies:
- Companhia Geral da Agricultura das Vinhas do Alto Douro, S.A., based at Rua Azevedo de Magalhães, n.º 314, 4430-022 Vila Nova de Gaia,
- Real Companhia Velha – Atividades Turísticas, Lda., based at Rua Azevedo de Magalhães, n.º 314, 4430-022 Vila Nova de Gaia,
from now on RCV.
You can contact RCV for the address mentioned or to the e-mail address: email@example.com
What are Cookies?
It consists in a file that is imported to your computer or other device when you access certain web pages which collect info’s about your browsing on those web pages. In some cases, cookies are necessary to improve navigation and allow you to store and recover info’s about browsing habits from a user or his own device, and, among others, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their device, cookies can be used to recognize the user.
Identification of the used cookies
The cookies used on this website could be classified as follows:
Own Cookies: These are the cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from an equipment or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-Party Cookies: These are the cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data collected through cookies.
Session Cookies: Collect and store data when the user accesses a web page.
Persistent Cookies: Store the data in the terminal so that it can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager – from a few minutes to several years.
Technical Cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in them.
Personalization Cookies: Allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the regional configuration of the place from which he accesses the service, etc.
Analysis Cookies: This cookies allows the person responsible for them, to monitorize and analyze user’s behavior on the websites they are linked to. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of websites, application or platform and in the development of users navigation profiles of the referred sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements in the function of analysis of the use data of users of the service.
To find out which cookies are stored by your browser, you can use tools available in your browser or check https://www.wikihow.com/View-Cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> General -> Settings (History) -> View files for more information, you can consult Microsoft support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Menu -> Preferences -> Privacy and Security -> History (custom settings) -> Show cookies -> Expand line with intended website to view cookies from that website.
- Chrome: Preferences -> Advanced -> Content settings -> Cookies -> All cookies and website data. For more information, you can check the Google Help Center or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy -> Manage website data. For more information, you can consult Apple support or Browser Help.
Social Networks Buttons
We use social networks buttons to allow our users to share web pages or select them as favorites. These are buttons for external social networking sites. These sites may record information about your internet activities, including our website. You can review the conditions of use and privacy policies of these websites to find out exactly how they use the information and to find out how you can delete that information.